002 Deep Learning Courses
Post date: 2015/11/16 上午 03:53:20
Deep learning is a rapidly growing segment of artificial intelligence. It is increasingly used to deliver near-human level accuracy for image classification, voice recognition, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, recommendation engines, and more. Applications areas include facial recognition, scene detection, advanced medical and pharmaceutical research, and autonomous, self-driving vehicles.
Deep Learning Course
Join NVIDIA’s deep learning experts for a online course. This introductory course is comprised of five instructor-led classes that include interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, and office hours with the instructors.
You’ll learn everything you need to design, train and integrate neural network-powered artificial intelligence into your applications with widely-used open source frameworks and NVIDIA software. During the hands-on exercises, you will use GPUs and deep learning software in the cloud.
This is an introductory course, so previous experience with deep learning and GPU programming is not required.
All classes start at 9am PT and will be recorded for later viewing.
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Office Hours sessions, so the instructors can prepare helpful answers. You might even get a faster response!
The hands-on lab exercises for each class are available at nvidia.qwiklab.com.
- Google Groups - great places for questions!
- LinkedIn Groups
- Facebook NVIDIA Deep Learning MOOC group
- Google+ Deep Learning Community
More Deep Learning Courses
- Andrew Ng's Coursera course provides a good introduction to deep learning (Coursera, YouTube)
- Yann LeCun’s NYU Course on Deep Learning, Spring 2014 (TechTalks)
- Geoffrey Hinton's “Neural Networks for Machine Learning” course from Oct 2012 (Coursera)
- Rob Fergus's "Deep Learning for Computer Vision" tutorial from NIPS 2013 (slides, video)
- Caltech's introductory deep learning course taught by Yasser Abu-Mostafa (YouTube)
- Stanford CS224d: Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (video, slides, tutorials)